 Marketplace / Shopping / 12194
    Slim pickings at Target? —Dave Schuler
   During my lunch hour I discovered that my local Target has eight different LEGO sets on its shelves, three MEGABLOKS sets, and one Best-Lock. I don’t recall such drastic inventory downsizing during the past few summers. Has there been a change of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

        New Target lineup, was Re: Slim pickings at Target? —Erik Olson
     Your Target may not have rolled out the new display today. Mine did. I found a refreshed display of 2005 sets today. Some of the prominent items: mini Bionicle, Dino Attack, Knight's Kingdom 2005 (minus the big castle), play armor and swords for the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: New Target lineup, was Re: Slim pickings at Target? —Dave Schuler
     (...) Ah! That's encouraging! I noticed that they'd moved the construction toys to a new aisle, but I thought that this just coincided with a reduction in inventory. Good to know that I was apparently mistaken. Dave! (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Slim pickings at Target? —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Dave, I saw the deep discounts at a couple of Targets here lately, and it seems like they're starting to restock after clearing out the old inventory, so maybe you're just hitting in between the two. I've also noticed that the LEGO sets aren't (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)