 Marketplace / Shopping / 12143
    ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show —Steven Barile
   Hi All, Well we're getting down to the home stretch! We have a hotel and social event setup. The link below provides details. ILTCO - NMRA Train show resource page: (URL) SteveB (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

        Re: ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show —Chris Leach
     (...) Steve..the NMRA/ITLCO team need to clarify wednesday.The NMRA website says dropoff only on wed. (URL) Yet on your link in the table you sya "Set-up for clubs only (not for dealers)"..Are we able to setup tables that day if we wish?Is it just (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

         Re: ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show —Steven Barile
     Paul has final word on this, but I think we are able to drop off our stuff, maybe arrange tables on the floor, and hopefully get some time to actually set the tables up. I do know for certain that there is a strict policy about how many vehicals (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show —Paul Janssen
     (...) This info was on the iltco mailing list, but maybe some club reps did not forward it to all, or members simply forgot, so here is a set-up refresher: We plan to start setting up on WEDNESDAY JULY 6, around 1-2 PM. According to NMRA, it will (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show —John Gerlach
   (...) Why the heck was this posted in market.shopping?? :confused: x-posted to .trains! (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)