 Marketplace / Shopping / 12141
  Just in time for Father's Day: TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Available Now

I noticed the other day on S@H that the estimated shipping date for the Intermodal Car in the U.S. was still June 17th. I checked again this evening and low and behold it is available now... Just in time for Father's Day!!!!! (URL) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Just in time for Father's Day: TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Available Now

(...) I got mine today!! Great set!! I build it immediately, and the pieces are all usefull. I'll be back for more.... Paul (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)