 Marketplace / Shopping / 12142
Re: Just in time for Father's Day: TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Available Now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bert Waters wrote:
I noticed the other day on S@H that the estimated shipping date for the
Intermodal Car in the U.S. was still June 17th. I checked again this evening > and
low and behold it is available now...

Just in time for Father's Day!!!!!

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10170

Bert

I got mine today!! Great set!! I build it immediately, and the pieces are all
usefull. I'll be back for more....

Paul