 Marketplace / Shopping / 12128
    Lego sale at Media Play —Scott E. Thomas
   Hello all, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that all Lego is 50% off at Media Play. This sale ends Memorial Day. They did not have a large selection, but a few Star Wars, Harry Potter, Designer, and a couple different buckets and a few (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Technic Aircraft 50% off at S@H too (was: Lego sale at Media Play) —Ron Penton
   (...) Whoa, cool! I picked up a bunch of alpha-team and racers stuff. They didn't have the Castle of Morcia though, which I really want. D'oh. Are they doing this because they're getting rid of Lego or something? Also, does anyone know if the $40 RC (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)