 Marketplace / Shopping / 12076
  Creator Sets 4103+4782 at TRU

Found the 4103 bucket with the free 4782 box tied to it like the spring cleaning sets. Except in this case, there are no special pieces just the 4782 and both for the price of $6.99. Was this ever mentioned by Jake when the spring cleaning sets were (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator Sets 4103+4782 at TRU

(...) I don't think it was mentioned, but then again it is not really a cleaning set, I am sure TLG will keep producing 1x1 and 1x2 bricks in very basic colors like yellow, white and so). They simply include more basic bricks, that are not really (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator Sets 4103+4782 at TRU

(...) Not only is 400 @ $7 a good deal, I am up in Vegas right now. The TRUs up here have a clearence table/baskets. Got a few sets that were damaged. No missing parts as of right now. (waiting to get home to open them up) 50-80% off retail. Wish I (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)