 Marketplace / Shopping / 12077
Re: Creator Sets 4103+4782 at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:27:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
Found the 4103 bucket with the free 4782 box tied to it like the spring
cleaning sets. Except in this case, there are no special pieces just the
4782 and both for the price of $6.99. Was this ever mentioned by Jake when
the spring cleaning sets were announced?

AC

I don't think it was mentioned, but then again it is not really a cleaning set,
I am sure TLG will keep producing 1x1 and 1x2 bricks in very basic colors like
yellow, white and so). They simply include more basic bricks, that are not
really excess (I think, I don't know for sure). You simply get more bricks for
your money. A good deal as it is, although if they were 200 extra specialty
pieces (like in the spring cleaning sets), it would have been even better. I
think it is a smart sales gimmick. I was thrilled to find them, and opened one
in the store (they let me, they know me...) to see if I wanted to buy more than
just 1. I ended up buying jsut 1 for now, 400 peices for $7 is good, had it been
specialy pieces, I'd have bought more...

Paul