 Marketplace / Shopping / 12066
12065  |  12067
Subject:
NEW SETS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 03:11:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Lego has just started release the next batch of new sets.
9247
7242,7243,7248, & 7249

The person I spoke too said that there are more sets coming on the market in the
not so distant future. Most likely if TLC stays on course they will release more
sets come March. Just when the new catalog is due out.

Can't wait to see if there are any other sets that are hush hush sets.

Oh if any one in their shopping adventures sees tan 1x2s please email me ASAP. I
need to get a couple of cups of these.

Thanks,

Larry