 Marketplace / Shopping / 12064
  Re: KMART BOGO50%

(...) Note: the Kmart BOGO sale is on regular priced items only, not clearance items. But I got a cartload of 4696 bonus buckets at $7 clearance. My Kmart has the new TIE and Vulture Droid too. (Good year for vultures.) -Erik (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KMART BOGO50%

(...) Your Kmart knew what they were doing. Mine let me have their last spring cleaning bucket for $3.50. Granted, it was after the cashier called half the store for help. It was correct in their system, but I made her check the ad (which was (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)