 Marketplace / Shopping / 12035
  CircuitCity.com has LEGO available

(URL) City with LEGO?? Seems odd to me. Since Circuit City is not a store I enter often (only twice ever that I recall) I wonder if any of the retail stores in the USA have LEGO on store shelves. Anyone ever seen LEGO at Circuit City stores?? My (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)