 Marketplace / Shopping / 11969
    Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL) —Daniel Siskind
   (...) You are way off the mark here. I love the building system, have been playing with it for over 20 years. Yet I find it impossible to give any more money to a company has little regard for its cutomers other than making a profit from them and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL) —Bryan Wong
     (...) Not to add fuel to the fire, but coming from a person who has actually benefitted financially from TLG, this has got to be pretty serious... -Bryan (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL) —David Koudys
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Siskind wrote: <snip> (...) Eh, I've been off-base before, but that's the way the message presented itself to me. You've stated that you've had various negative dealings with TLC--my dealings with them have been (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)