 Marketplace / Shopping / 11968
  Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)

(...) I seriously doubt that you'd get a "Jake who?" from anyone but the rollover call center. I worked and lived in Enfield for two years and have traveled back and forth there regularly for a year before and a year after. I've worked with and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)

(...) I guess thanks are in order to you Jake for looking in on this for me. I was not looking for any kind of special intervention to resolve this issue, which is why I didn't use any of my "pull" with employees I know in the first place. My point (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Siskind wrote: <snip> (...) See, much nicer with the wording. Maybe it is me, but I liked how you presented yourself in this posting much more than the other one. Dave K -can't we all just... get along... ;) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Siskind wrote: snip (...) What does the above passage refer to? What kind of special treatment do train clubs and "elite AFOLs" get? Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)