 Marketplace / Shopping / 11967
11966  |  11968
Subject:
New Designer sets & RC parts appearing on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:27:18 GMT

I noticed these new items have appeard on Lego™ S@H. Some of them do not have
pictures yet.

7244 Speedboat (no pictures, except for the "zoom" feature works).
4881 Robo Platoon (no pics)
4882 Speed Wings (no pics)

The following items appear to be expansion packs for RC car kits. With pictures.
671F Antenna Pack
BAT8369 Battery Pack
673F Gearbox Pack
670F Wheel Pack

I don't think I've before seen the wheels pictured for 670F. They look small for
an RC car, unless the axle holes are really big (?).

I got 4882 from Amazon recently. Another good Designer set. I was hoping for
some 1x1 slopes but this set doesn't include any.