 Marketplace / Shopping / 11913
Re: One last Spring Cleaning set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:19:25 GMT

My local Kmart had a pile of these on the shelf today, or at least they had
a set that I believe to be these.  It was a small blue bucket with 200
pieces + 200 bonus pieces on it.  Seemed to be very similar to the
Walgreen's set as far as the standard pieces go.

I did not purchase any of these, as Kmart seems to have over-priced them as
usual.  The sets here were marked at $8.99, which is substantially more than
even the regular price at Walgreen's, and is more than TWICE the price of
the Walgreen's set with the current sale.

Here's to hoping they will be on sale on Friday...

Troy

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
D'oh!

I completely forgot to post this yesterday (the first day I had clearance
post).

On or around 25 November, there will be one last Spring Cleaning set
hitting
K-Mart. I'm not actually sure of the details, but just that it's coming.

Jake

---¬
Jake McKee¬
Community Liaison¬