 LEGO Company / 2691
Re: One last Spring Cleaning set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:13:45 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
My local Kmart had a pile of these on the shelf today, or at least they had
a set that I believe to be these.  It was a small blue bucket with 200
pieces + 200 bonus pieces on it.  Seemed to be very similar to the
Walgreen's set as far as the standard pieces go.

I did not purchase any of these, as Kmart seems to have over-priced them as
usual.  The sets here were marked at $8.99, which is substantially more than
even the regular price at Walgreen's, and is more than TWICE the price of
the Walgreen's set with the current sale.

Here's to hoping they will be on sale on Friday...

Troy

Good to know. I was watching for them to show up, but now I think I won't
bother. The Walgreens sale is consistently offering a buy two get one sale that
has the Lego at a penny per piece. 8.99 for 400 doesn't cut the mustard.

If anyone does get one, I'd still be interested in what the extra parts consist
of. If they are not very different from the other bonus piece bins that we have
seen so far...

-Avery