 Marketplace / Shopping / 11907
  Re: Kmart buyes Sears / Merges

(...) Patience, patience. I wish them both well but have my feelings that it may not work. Merging two sick companies usually just buys some time. But we shall see. (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart buyes Sears / Merges

(...) I agree with Larry. However I feel that the bubble will pop. How did K-Mart get enough money to have stock prices showing over $100. It is kind of like Tazer. You need to show people something. I can show you numbers and numbers and make them (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)