 Marketplace / Shopping / 11903
    A Penny Per Piece —Avery Christy
   I guess people might be tired of hearing about 4562, but I just want to let any Tampa Floridians know that 4562 just hit local Walgreens stores this week. Some Walgreens might yet to get it, but they'll have it soon. Anyhow, they are having a buy (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam)

        Re: A Penny Per Piece —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) I don't know if this is the case in Florida, but the Walgreens employees in Baltimore are extremely clueless and unhelpful. If you find that everyone is giving you the old "if you don't see it, we don't have it" runaround, you should email (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, FTX)

        Re: A Penny Per Piece —Alex Vizcarra
   (...) The people at my Walgreens in California were the same way, the 2 employees that "helped" me looked down the toy and promotional aisle, and since they weren't there they said they hadn't come in yet. However, I noticed that many aisles had (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, FTX)