 Marketplace / Shopping / 11905
Re: A Penny Per Piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:06:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:

I don’t know if this is the case in Florida, but the Walgreens employees in Baltimore are extremely clueless and unhelpful. If you find that everyone is giving you the old “if you don’t see it, we don’t have it” runaround, you should email Walgreens customer service and tell them you are looking for 4562.

I did this and received an email 2 days later from a store manager, telling me they had a case put aside for me. Go here and click on “Store/Pharmacy Inquiries” to get a contact form. Good hunting!

Marc Nelson Jr.

The people at my Walgreens in California were the same way, the 2 employees that “helped” me looked down the toy and promotional aisle, and since they weren’t there they said they hadn’t come in yet. However, I noticed that many aisles had toys stacked up on the top shelf, so walking around I spotted tons of the 4562s in the toilet paper aisle, stacked up almost touching the ceiling. So if you can’t find them in the toy or promotional aisle, look around on the other aisles to see if you can spot them, look out for the big yellow boxes near the ceiling.

-Alex