 Marketplace / Shopping / 11900
    4 new X-pod sets —David Gregory
   Does anyone know where you can get the 4 new X-pod sets? I just saw Jon Palmer mention them in his blog yesterday. He had this link: (URL) haven't seen them in any stores, and I didn't find them online at LEGO Shop at Home either. Any "first (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 4 new X-pod sets —Larry Lesser
     (...) David, check with a Lego Store. They have some of the new 2005 sets. It may be something that they will get before BLACK FRIDAY. Larry (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 4 new X-pod sets —Ray Sanders
   (...) Probably old news by now, but... I found the new x-Pod sets today at the TRU in Gainesville, FL (although the stockers had hidden them behind the valences over the LEGO section :/ ). TRU is selling them for $3.99. Ray (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)