 Marketplace / Shopping / 11999
Re: 4 new X-pod sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 04:06:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Gregory wrote:
Does anyone know where you can get the 4 new X-pod sets?  I just saw Jon Palmer
mention them in his blog yesterday.  He had this link:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/90397.htm

I haven't seen them in any stores, and I didn't find them online at LEGO Shop at
Home either.  Any "first sightings" would be appreciated.

Probably old news by now, but...

I found the new x-Pod sets today at the TRU in Gainesville, FL (although the
stockers had hidden them behind the valences over the LEGO section :/ ).

TRU is selling them for $3.99.

Ray