 Marketplace / Shopping / 11877
11876  |  11878
Subject:
New 4400 tub at PayLess too?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 04:03:04 GMT

Like many others, I'm searching for a Krogers that stocks the new version of the
4400 tub.  There aren't any Krogers in the town where I live (Lafayette, IN), so
I went to Kroger's web site to see if they had a store locator.  The site did
have a locator, and when I typed in my location to see where the nearest Krogers
were, the results were all PayLess stores.

I'm assuming that this is because Kroger owns the PayLess chain of stores.  So
my question is: Does anyone know if any PayLess stores carry the same new 4400
tub set that the Krogers have?

David "Fuzzy" Gregory