 Marketplace / Shopping / 11815
    Knight's co-pack $30 TRU special —Erik Olson
   TRU has a $30 co-pack of Knight's Castle Wall and Vladek's Siege Engine ($20 ea. at S@H). I got that "Ooh, new Lego set" feeling and bought one. Some thoughts on the castle wall... Did Lego think modular castle wall? Close but no banana. Have to try (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Knight's co-pack $30 TRU special —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) SNIP I got the same set, & though i wish the wall pieces were like the classic castle wall pieces, i'd say it's a decent set with good playability. when i built it i remembered this set: (URL) 6062 Battering Ram> & realized that this could be (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)