 Marketplace / Shopping / 11757
    TRU buy 2 sale: Seattle —Kristine Birnbaum
   It might be worth a second trip to the Alderwood store, if you are in the area. I went on Sunday and they didn't have much; no 4679 red tubs in particular. Clerk said their Lego rep hadn't been in yet. I went back today and the Lego aisle has been (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)