 Marketplace / Shopping / 11688
  TRU GreenTag Specials

TRU is running a Green Tag Special, 50 percent off event. I do not know if the event is tied to the news that TRU is splitting the Babies RU and TRU divisions. All green tag items are 50 percent off even if the item was already on clearance. Some (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU GreenTag Specials

(...) I found this green-tagged in Appleton, WI: 4408 Creator Animals Is this the first new-colors Creator set to go on clearance anywhere? Other sets green-tagged: 4851 Spiderman Origins 7468 Discovery Saturn V Moon Mission 7413 Passage of Jun-Chi (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)