 Marketplace / Shopping / 11548
    Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch! —Rob Hendrix
   (...) I just bougt 4 from Europe. You need a buddy on the other side of the pond if you're going to be a true Lego addict... (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch! —Michael Shiels
     JUST WAIT A BIT! That item is listed as regular dealer stock available in June so hopefully shop@home as well, I would expect. Shop@home Europe may have gotten them earlier than North America that's all. (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch! —Mike Walsh
    "Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix@cei.net> wrote in message news:Hy6EEH.w6I@lugnet.com... (...) pond (...) That doesn't seem necessary. They had one on display in the LEGO Store in Northbrook, Illinois yesterday. The clerk working there told me they were (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)