 Marketplace / Shopping / 11498
    Re: TRU BOGO50% —Paul Ferguson
   (...) You wouldn't happen to have that link handy, would you? If so, could you post it here? (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TRU BOGO50% —Christopher Wiggenhorn
     (...) Sure. There doesn't appear to be any personal info in the email, so here's the message they sent me: (URL) down to "browse our advertised specials" and look on pages 4-5 in the circular. -Christopher (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        RE: TRU BOGO50% —Mark & Milissa Millčre
    I found this at my local TRU in SC also. All the new Harry Potter sets and the new Spiderman sets too. As to the link, it is an in store sale. But they are running 25% off all Lego on their website. Happy shopping. Thanx, Milissa Millere Visit My (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)