 Marketplace / Shopping / 11501
RE: TRU BOGO50%
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 17:13:13 GMT

I found this at my local TRU in SC also.
All the new Harry Potter sets and the new Spiderman sets too.
As to the link, it is an in store sale.  But they are running 25% off all
Lego on their website.
Happy shopping.

Thanx,

Milissa Millere
Visit My Lego™ Store, Millere's Spares™
http://www.MilleresSpares.com

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Paul Ferguson
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 11:33 AM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: TRU BOGO50%

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher Wiggenhorn wrote:
On Thu, 6 May 2004, Paul Ferguson wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser wrote:
Went to my local TRU and found that they were having a • BOGO50% sale. Not bad.
They had all of the spiderman sets. So I got my ambulance and • some major part
scores.

Good buying.

Larry

Where was this, and has anyone else found it?  My local • (Beavercreek, OH) TRU
says they know nothing about it.

No luck at my local TRU (Roseville, MN) either.  Strangely,
Toysrus.com/Amazon.com sent me an email with a link that said "Let the
savings begin! Browse our virtual catalog to find the hot deals featured
in our Sunday newspaper circular."  When I clicked on the link, • there was
an ad which contained the BOGO 50% offer.  I'm not sure if it would be
worth the effort to print out the ad to bring back to my local TRU?

-Christopher

You wouldn't happen to have that link handy, would you?

If so, could you post it here?