 Marketplace / Shopping / 11487
  TRU BOGO50%

Went to my local TRU and found that they were having a BOGO50% sale. Not bad. They had all of the spiderman sets. So I got my ambulance and some major part scores. Good buying. Larry (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU BOGO50%

(...) Where was this, and has anyone else found it? My local (Beavercreek, OH) TRU says they know nothing about it. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU BOGO50%

(...) No luck at my local TRU (Roseville, MN) either. Strangely, Toysrus.com/Amazon.com sent me an email with a link that said "Let the savings begin! Browse our virtual catalog to find the hot deals featured in our Sunday newspaper circular." When (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU BOGO50%

(...) You wouldn't happen to have that link handy, would you? If so, could you post it here? (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU BOGO50%

(...) Sure. There doesn't appear to be any personal info in the email, so here's the message they sent me: (URL) down to "browse our advertised specials" and look on pages 4-5 in the circular. -Christopher (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU BOGO50%

(...) I called my local TRU (north FL) and asked about this. They confirmed it and said it runs thru 8 May. When asked about exclusions, the only one they could find was 'Clikits'. I presume (but do not know for sure) that this was in a newspaper (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: TRU BOGO50%

I found this at my local TRU in SC also. All the new Harry Potter sets and the new Spiderman sets too. As to the link, it is an in store sale. But they are running 25% off all Lego on their website. Happy shopping. Thanx, Milissa Millere Visit My (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU BOGO50%

(...) My parents down in San Diego had the insert, but here in San Francisco there was no insert, and then no indication in the store that the sale is/was going on. I didn't try to push it, but it seemed like it wasn't available for us here. (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU BOGO50%

Today I grabbed two Hogwarts v.2 for the price of... lemmeyseehere... 1 and a half!! Better than the LEGO shop at Disneyland, CA. If I don't come to my senses I'll be picking up others as well in quantity. I *really* wanted a Hogwarts AND Millenium (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)