 Marketplace / Shopping / 11423
    Are the current sales a sign of something coming? —Larry Lesser
   I was just wondering if anyone else has thought that the current amount of sales happening on TLCSAH are a sign of something coming? I recently noticed that the World City sets (Police HQ and Coast Gaurd HQ) have been discounted. Why? Are there only (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Are the current sales a sign of something coming? —David Laswell
   (...) I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you. I tried showing the S@H catalog to the local TRU to get them to sell the original Kanohi packs at MSRP of $1.99 instead of $2.99, and they said that they weren't allowed to pricematch from a mail-order (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)