 Marketplace / Shopping / 11423
11422  |  11424
Subject:
Are the current sales a sign of something coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:50:47 GMT

I was just wondering if anyone else has thought that the current amount of sales
happening on TLCSAH are a sign of something coming? I recently noticed that the
World City sets (Police HQ and Coast Gaurd HQ) have been discounted. Why? Are
there only a few on hand? I already own mine, but wouldn't mind getting a couple
more of the CCHQ.

I went to TRU and tried to see if they would match the TLC price and was
refused. Corporate has already gotten the call. We will see if the shopper can
win a battle. So wish me luck. If they do then I will let you all know.

Larry