 Marketplace / Shopping / 11421
Re: 20% off LEGO @ K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:26:01 GMT

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:HvonD0.s0K@lugnet.com...
This Sunday's paper had a K-Mart ad that says that all construction toys • (which
would, of course, include LEGO) are 20% off.  The sale is April 4-10.  If • you
live near a K-Mart that didn't close, it might be worth taking a look.

My local K-Mart had all four X-Pod sets as well (along with the usual fare).
It's actually the first chain in my area to stock them.