 Marketplace / Shopping / 1141
  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

(...) The sign (an the sales paper) says buy one get one 1/2 off for Lego stuff, not just the 6097. I picked up 4 6097's today. Was prepared to leave 2 if there were still 6 like John reported last night, but someone must have gone by last night. I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

(...) I went by the KB toyworks tonight to see if they had gotten any other shipments in and found the 6441 for $29.99(same as the kbkids website) There are 8 of those sets still there and the "buy 1 get 2nd half off" was still in effect but I had (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

I went to my local KB Toy store and no sale on Lego. I spoke to the manager and she said that Toyworks is a different division but if I have the cirular from Toyworks, she would match the price. Since I don't have the flyer, no luck. Anyone willing (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)