 Marketplace / Shopping / 11383
Re: Brown & Gray bulk packs now have percent discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   This is good to hear! I was honestly wondering why they didin’t have the discount in the first place and thats one of the reasons why I hadn’t ordered any of them yet. Anyway I will now place my order and feel I got a deal verses something else.

OnDrew

Now if i only had $300,000.00 to blow on LEGO =)

Don’t we all wish. :)

Now I have no excuse for bolstering the economy.

-Mike