 Marketplace / Shopping / 11379
Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote:

My theory is this. TRU maybe had a lot of overstock of older Bionicle sets. I bet they called Lego and said they didn’t want to buy more if they had all this overstock. So they probably worked out a way to repackage the sets into this huge tub. Just a wild guess thoa.

-Alfred

Doubtful, no manufacturer would ever add cost to a product in order to sell it for less. It would be cheaper to discount wholesale lots to one of the many outlets like Big Lots or Tuesday Morning (in the US).

-Rob.

FUT market.theory