 Marketplace / Shopping / 11281
  ON E-BAY! 765 WHEELS, AXLES & MORE PARTS - ONLY $16.00

Hey, I was just looking on E-bay and I came across this: (URL) wheels axles and more for only $16.00 US Dollars Maybe someone is interested. Build Well Erik Bush (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ON E-BAY! 765 WHEELS, AXLES & MORE PARTS - ONLY $16.00

(...) It's probably worth pointing out that this lot is an auction, and as an auction, absent any special reason for mentioning it elsewhere, it probably belongs in maret.auction, not in market.shopping. That's true even if you yourself didn't list (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)