 Marketplace / Shopping / 1121
1120  |  1122
Subject:
K-Mart FOTW (Was: Re: Kmart- 20% off Lego & Duplo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 06:58:08 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote:

ScottR wrote:

Got the flyer yesterday. From 11-7 to 11-13. Time to stock up!

Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on!
ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net

Which is probably better than the buy one, get 50% off the second item.
Many times I go into a KMart during previous sales and could only find
one thing I wanted. I had to find something else (hopefully the same
price) to get any markdown.

Oh, joy of joys--I have a K-Mart that is extremely lax about its signage,
and cashiers who like me!  I came by and the things scanned 20% off, but
the "buy one, get one 25% off" signage was up.  So the head cashier said
that if I brought the sign up, they'd honor that as well--so I effectively
scored 40% off!  I was just going to buy two 1200 piece bins, but at 40%
off I grabbed a Gungan Sub and a Tie/Y combo.  I love K-Mart occasionally,
and today was one of those days.  Unfortunately the signs are down now, but
I made good on it.  ;)  Check your local stores, especially the sloppy
ones!

LFB.