 Marketplace / Shopping / 11208
  LEGO Pick-A-brick cup report

I am fascinated by what people have managed to get in their pick-a-brick cups so here is a report of the last two cups I purchased on 29FEB04. Both are the large cups. Cup One 156 red slope 45 2x2 double convex part#3045 34 red slope 45 2x4 double (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)