 Marketplace / Shopping / 11192
  Ancient Sets Available at Valdosta, GA Toys-R-Us

On, a recent trip from Orlando, Florida I stopped in Valdosta, Georgia for less expensive gas, gas in FL is about 15 to 20 cents more per gallon than GA. Of course, I spotted a TRU not far from the I-75 exit. I went in only to check it out, not to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga)