 Marketplace / Shopping / 11173
    KB Toys Closing Today —Dan Hennings
   I stopped by my local (Wichita, KS) KB Toys today. This is one of the stores that is closing, and LEGO was marked down to 30% off. I asked when the next mark down would happen and they informed me that the store was closing today. This may or may (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: KB Toys Closing Today —Erik Olson
   (...) My Toy Works is still at 30%, and full of stock, which was coming out of the back room in giant bags. The Mega Bloks aisle is getting Power Rangers and Dragons Krystal Wars, which are a new item for this store. Meanwhile, some Lego set types (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)