 Marketplace / Shopping / 11134
  FAO shipping issue - talk to your credit card folks

Hi all, I know some of you have discussed the problem of overcharging for shipping from FAO. I too purchased three items (including a 4511 train) and was charged $13 shipping. I got only one of the items (cost: $16.48) and was still charged the full (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)