 Marketplace / Shopping / 11114
  Zany Brainy/FAO Schwartz - Good News/Bad News

The Good News: A couple of weeks ago I put my name on the list at my local Zany Brainy to be notified when they started selling off their fixtures... yesterday morning I go the call, went in and scored 4 of the 20" display minifigures for a very (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy/FAO Schwartz - Good News/Bad News

(...) I would still dispute the charge with your credit card company. I would also look at the order screen, did it indicate you would not be able to get any refunds at all? What if their system accidentally charged you $10,000? Would you be royally (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:400C75B2.42C265...ing.com... (...) Bankruptcy is a screwy thing. If you are a supplier to a company, and they pay you and then file bankruptcy, the bankruptcy court can actually make you (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)