 Marketplace / Shopping / 11064
  KB Toys at Sears sale

While shopping at my local Sears (Kansas City area), I discovered that everything in its small toys section was marked 50% off. Several Creator buckets were spotted! Original prices were somewhat inflated, but are now fairly reasonable. [LEGOSet (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)