 Marketplace / Shopping / 11064
11063  |  11065
Subject:
KB Toys at Sears sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:29:29 GMT

While shopping at my local Sears (Kansas City area), I discovered that everything in its small toys section was marked 50% off. Several Creator buckets were spotted!

Original prices were somewhat inflated, but are now fairly reasonable.

    4105 Imagine and Build
500 elements, 0 figures, US$10, 2002
LEGO > Creator

    4105 50th Anniversary Bucket