 Marketplace / Shopping / 11033
11032  |  11034
Subject:
A Great Buy At TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:13:28 GMT

Any one wanting to get the ATAT I would recommend going to Target first. The
Target near me had it for 79.99. So I to the price sticker to the nearest TRU. I
had a 20% coupon for TRU. Now they could have matched it and not allowed the 20%
or said vice versa. However the MGR was very nice. He gave the ATAT for the
79.99 - the 20% and the grand total is 64.99 + tax. Not a bad savings. 35
dollars saved and used for additional Lego.

Oh and the TRU in Scottsdale has the new World City coastgaurd and fire patrol
boat already. No word on when they are going to get the rest of the line.

Larry