 Marketplace / Shopping / 11032
Re: Target clearance (US)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 04:31:17 GMT

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Erik Olson wrote:

Found Dumbledore's Office 75% off at my Target.
Tie Bomber was 30% off.

At the two Targets I visited today, Dumbledore's Office, Jabba's Prize,
the Tie Bomber, the Front End Loader, and the Mars Exploration Rover were
all at 25% off.  Which is strange, since it's still before Christmas, and
older sets weren't clearanced.

Note that Dumbledor's Office has been at $35 at Target for a while, so
the clearances are hitting it differently than we'd expect.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/