 Marketplace / Shopping / 1101
  Lego Fairy

Whoo-hoo...La-Di-Da...Look at me I'm the Lego Fairy!!! (1)Once again (2)KB has messed up my order. They say they sent my order out, but the tracking number they gave indicates my package is sitting on a porch somewhere in Ohio. I'm in Illinois. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Fairy

(...) I'm in (...) I don't have it, honest! As a matter of fact, i don't have EITHER of MY orders yet! (and i've already had problems with the first one and had to reorder it!) I sure hope that you don't get mine! (10 Aqua Dozers, 20 Witch's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Fairy

(...) I don't have mine either. Just checked the status and it says it is "In the Warehouse". Well, I want them "in my house" pretty quick. My other 3 orders from them arrived within 3 days. :/ Just 5 Deep Reef Refuges and 5 Robo Stalkers for me. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Fairy

I guess I should mention I placed 2 seperate orders. I received my second order no problem. And, I was quite happy to see that my 6441 Deep Reef Refuge included a divers poster. Yippee!! Julie (...) a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)