 Marketplace / Shopping / 1101
1100  |  1102
Subject:
Lego Fairy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 22:57:34 GMT

Whoo-hoo...La-Di-Da...Look at me I'm the Lego Fairy!!! (1)Once again (2)KB has
messed up my order. They say they sent my order out, but the tracking number
they gave indicates my package is sitting on a porch somewhere in Ohio. I'm in
Illinois.

Auuuggghhh!!!!

Customer Service said they would reship my order 2nd day air at no charge to
me.
Julie

(1)Lame attempt at quoting Homer, when he sarcastically said to Marge  he was a
(fill in the blank) fairy. Passing out something, but I can't remember what.

(2) They previously messed up an order of 10 Outback Airstrips, said they
shipped them, but I recieved 2 Star Trek figures instead. Yeesh! I'm barely
recovered from that, and now I have to deal with this. I'd quit ordering from
them is their prices weren't so good. :-)