 Marketplace / Shopping / 10996
Re: 4400 Tub $9.99 - Boscov's (PA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Timothy J. Caffrey wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
Here is a deal for the Pennsylvania area:

Lego red tub, 4400, 700 pieces for $9.99 at Boscov's. Great deal.

I believe the sale price is for Friday and Saturday.

Bryan

Hey, it's also available online.

http://www.boscovs.com

and punch in 59912 in the "Search by internet item #" space.

Tim

Thanks.

Watch out, when you set up your account, default on the "do you want spam from
us" question is yes and if you make a mistake on someting and it presents the
screen to you again, it is reset to yes again.

Update page does not offer a way to turn it off, either. (yes, I accidentally
left it on when fixing something)...