 Marketplace / Shopping / 10934
    Fred Meyer Sale (Northwest) —Kristine Birnbaum
   For those of you in the Northwest, Fred Meyer has a few promotions running. Taken all together, they do add up to some nice savings. They have a current promotion for 20% off all Lego (sorry didn't notice when that ends). I noticed that the Sports (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Fred Meyer Sale (Northwest) —Rosemary Regner
   I also found this sale today. I also discovered the new mini Star Wars sets (large ones) for $5.59. With all the discounts I paid $4 each. -- Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com "Kristine Birnbaum" (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)