 Marketplace / Shopping / 10933
  Re: Boston Area LEGO Store(s)

(...) If you're going to be in Waltham, the closer of the two LEGO stores is at the Burlington Mall, which is probably no more than 15 or 20 minutes North of Trapelo Rd. (Except during rush hour.) From Waltham: Take I-95/Route 128 North to Exit 32B (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Boston Area LEGO Store(s)

(...) Another way from Burlington Mall is to get on Rt 3, take it North to 495, take 495 South to I-290. Another way that might be more direct is to take Rt 2 out to 495 (I happen to know that from the junction of Rt 2 and 495 it's about the same (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)